Many of you want an instructor-led working session at home but don’t know what to do about it. I am sure a lot of Roku users have one common question, “is peloton on Roku.” By a happy chance, you can now access the peloton app on Roku easily. This combination is going to change and upscale your whole exercise game in no time. Let us now go into the details of how to access and download the Peloton app on Roku.
A Brief Introduction To Roku
Roku is a video, movies, and song streaming platform founded by Anthony Wood in 2002 and is very popular worldwide. Roku also manufactures its own hardware devices that use the Roku operating system to function. They have their own smart TVs, and the brand is extremely popular for its low-cost hardware products.
Not only that, but they also launched their set-up box in 2008 and have worked in collaboration with Netflix on some famous projects such as “Griffin.” This media platform has over 60 million active users and has launched its tenth-generation products in 2021.
A Brief Intro To Peloton
Peloton is an interactive media company that allows users to have a proper instructor-led interactive workout session from home. You don’t have to go to the gym and pay a lot of money for workout plans. Instead, you can easily get a peloton subscription for a home bases safe, effective exercise.
Peloton has also introduced its exercise equipment such as treadmills and stationary bikes that can be connected to the internet. If you are a Roku user, you are about to hear good news. You can now download the Peloton app on Roku as well. Read further to know how to download this app on Roku.
How To Download Peloton On Roku
Is peloton on Roku is the question many fitness enthusiasts have if they are Roku users. Now, you know that you can benefit from an unlimited fitness program available on peloton if you have Roku because Peloton is now available on Roku.
Peloton was launched on Roku on 1st July 2020. You can avail their whole fitness library on any of the Roku streaming devices. From light exercise to core strengthening workouts to yoga, to cycling, and much more, you can have them all.
Now that your question is answered, you might be wondering how to download the Peloton app on Roku. The answer is it doesn’t require a long list of steps. You can easily install this fitness app on your Roku. Here are a few simple steps that your can follow to download it conveniently.
- First of all, on your Roku TVs and other streaming devices, search for the peloton channel in the channel store. Make sure your device is offering compatibility with the system.
- After that, select the download option to download peloton on Roku. Note that this app offers compatibility with Roku® TV HD, Roku Stick,& Roku 4k, 3rd generation and above.
- You can subscribe to the app by visiting their website or through a mobile app. You can get all the billing and subscription renewal information from there. Moreover, you can update the app through the Roku device settings.
- If you are already a user of the peloton, there won’t be a problem for you to log in and search for various fitness programs. However, if you are a new user, you will have to create a new account to get access to all the instructor-led fitness programs. The new users can also get a 30-day free trial.
How to sign up for Peloton in 2023?
- Go to the Peloton website using a PC or mobile browser.
- Click on the “Join For Free” option at the bottom of the home page.
- Select a subscription plan and click “Start Trial.“
- Sign up using your email or Apple ID, then choose a username.
- Proceed to the payments page and choose your billing preference, entering your credit card details.
- Click “Start Your Membership” to confirm. You’ll receive an email confirmation, and your free trial will be activated.
- Keep in mind that Peloton offers a 30-day free trial, and you’ll only be charged after the trial period ends. Peloton will notify you seven days before the trial period concludes.
An Alternative Method to Install Peloton on Roku
If you prefer, you can also add the Peloton app to your Roku device using the Channel Store website. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Open the Roku Channel Store website in your browser on any device.
- Sign in to your Roku account.
- Once signed in, type “Peloton” in the Search channels box.
- Find the Peloton app from the suggestions and click on “Details.”
- On the Peloton app page, select “Add channel.”
- The Peloton channel will be automatically added to your Roku device within 24 hours.
Peloton Subscription Price on Roku
Peloton subscription plans are available on Roku with different pricing tiers:
- Peloton App Free: Access to a limited number of complimentary classes.
- Peloton App One: $12.99 per month or $129 annually.
- Peloton App+: $24 per month or $240 annually.
Please keep in mind that every Peloton subscription plan comes with a 30-day free trial period.
FAQs Regarding Peloton on Roku
What is a Peloton?
Peloton is an interactive application to which you can get a monthly subscription. This app is developed by a peloton company for all the motivated people who love to work out in the comfort of their own homes.
Peloton has also manufactured several exercise equipment allowing for an instructor-led timed exercise session. Their stationary bikes have taken the world by storm, allowing you to stay fit by burning all those extra calories.
What is Roku?
Roku is a media streaming platform that allows you to watch and explore unlimited channels, videos, movies and songs,s and much more. Roku has also manufactured its hardware devices such as TVs, set-up systems, Roku media sticks.
You can stream an unlimited number of channels and have non-stop fun using Roku. Currently, it has above 60 million users, and the number is increasing like anything.
Can You Download Peloton on Roku?
Roku users will be happy to know that peloton is now available on it. Peloton was first introduced on Roku on the 1st of July, 2020. You can have timed worked-out sessions led by experienced trainers in the comfort of your own homes.
Not only that, but you can also have access to the complete peloton library, where you can find not only light exercises like yoga but also core strengthening workouts. You easily find a peloton on the search box, from where you just have to select the download button to have access to it.
Is Peloton free on Roku?
Peloton is not complimentary on Roku. By adding the Peloton channel on Roku, you can access a 30-day complimentary trial of the Peloton App Membership. Following the trial, the subscription costs $12.99 per month.
How do I cast my peloton bike to my Roku?
Directly casting your Peloton bike to Roku is not possible. Yet, you can employ Miracast, a wireless display technology, to mirror your Peloton bike’s screen onto your Roku device, enabling screen sharing between devices.
What can you stream Peloton on?
Smart TVs: Peloton is supported on Samsung, LG, and Sony smart TVs.
Streaming devices: Access Peloton on streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV.
Mobile Devices: Stream Peloton via the Peloton app on your phone or tablet.
Computers: Enjoy Peloton through your computer’s web browser on the Peloton website.
Do any smart TVs have the Peloton app?
Peloton app is available on select smart TVs including Samsung, LG, and Sony, as well as Roku devices. Check your TV’s app store or Peloton’s website for compatibility. Some classes are “TV compatible,” but you can mirror your phone or tablet to watch all Peloton classes on your smart TV.
How much does Peloton app cost?
The Peloton app costs $12.99/mo for App One or $24/mo for App+. There is also a free version of the app that gives you access to a limited number of classes. Students, military members, doctors, nurses, veterinarians, educators, and first responders can get a discounted subscription. You can also get a free 30-day trial of the app.
Peloton offers a platform where you can easily stream into your favorite workout channel led by expert yogis and trainers. The good news is all Roku users can now easily get access to all the features of this online workout platform. Peloton app is now available on Roku; all you have to do is download it to get access to its complete library.